HomeGo back home
The objective of WREMSD is to bring together the knowledge, skills and experience on these issues across the world and therefore benefit a wide range of universities, research centres, individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, governmental departments and policy makers, etc., worldwide.
WREMSD is developed to provide a handy source of reference to people who have to or seek to operate within the new global business environment. WREMSD provides thousands of academics, researchers, managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, individuals, and policymakers with the best available evidence when contributing to better business and management practices for all within the populations they serve. It therefore helps achieving global competitiveness and sustainable development.
WREMSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, business and management case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Business, Management and Entrepreneurship will occasionally be published.
Although the general theme and target will be management, entrepreneurship and sustainable development, there is no limitation to the articles that will be considered by WREMSD . Articles can address these topics theoretically or empirically through either a descriptive or critical approach. WREMSD particularly encourages articles that significantly bring new knowledge to the area both for academics and practitioners. The following issues are for guidance only and are not restrictive.
- Accounting, finance, banking and taxes
- Agribusiness, agrimarketing and agrieconomics
- Business/organisational communication
- Business education and teaching
- Business ethics, values and social responsibility
- Business in transition economies
- Business law and legal environment of business and development
- Business process engineering and re-engineering management
- Corporate strategy
- Cross-cultural management and marketing
- Cross-disciplinary areas of business
- Corporate governance
- Decision sciences
- Environmental challenges for business and management
- Foreign direct investments
- Free trade and trade agreements
- Hospitality management/industry
- Informal sector
- International trade, exporting and marketing
- Industrial engineering (engineering related to business) and management
- International business/management
- IT in the global business environment
- Marketing and marketing research
- Management and organizational theory
- Management information systems/technology and e-commerce
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Multinational companies
- Operations and production
- Performance and quality management
- Project management
- Public administration
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Travel, transportation and tourism
Specific Notes for Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All papers are refereed through a double blind process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Submission of Papers web-page.
You may send THREE copies of each manuscript (in hard copy) or one copy in the form of an MS Word file attached to an e-mail (details of file formats in Author Guide
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development (WREMSD) is published in 4 issues per year.
Print or Online: 520 €
Print and Online: 706 €
Personal Online Subscription: 179 €