TSI, leaders in particle measurement technology, are hosting a one day seminar Oxford 31st October 2007. This seminar will focus on Industrial applications and basic research, and topics will include:
• Health risks caused by nanoparticles: Latest research, EUactivity, measurement methods for occupational health and safety
• Laser printer emissions: Significance of the 'Blue Angel' & suitable measuring technology
• Particle Measurement for inhalation therapy
• Diesel cars: Future limit values & latest status on Regulation 83 and 49 (PMP).
• Measurement of health relevant particle exposure: Reciprocal effects and deposition of particles in the lung
• Emissions reduction: Characterisation of efficiency, dynamic performance and regeneration of DPF with EEPS
Who should attend?
The seminar will be of interest to those involved in aerosols, both in industry & R&D Guest Speaker In addition to TSI’s expert speakers, we will be joined by invited guest speakers with expertise in their particular field of Particle Technology.
This one day seminar will be from approximately 9.30am - 4pm. You will receive detailed program and directions before the seminar.
The seminar is free of charge and includes lunch.
To book a place please email Susie Williams at TSI Instruments Ltd and put 'Please register me for the TSI Instruments Ltd, Particle Seminar' in the subject box.
Particle Measurement from Science to Industry Oxford 31st October 2007