DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h3rrh/biofuel_consumptio) has announced the addition of the 'Biofuel Consumption in Europe' report to their offering.
Biofuel Consumption in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the biofuel consumption market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biofuel consumption market players' global operations and financial performance
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Europe biofuel consumption market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the Europe biofuel consumption market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe biofuel consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe's biofuel consumption market?
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h3rrh/biofuel_consumptio