The patent pending Model 50 hose connection backflow preventer is intended for irrigation purposes and designed to protect hose connections from backflow contamination in freezing and non-freezing conditions. TheModel50doublecheckbackflowpreventerautomatically drains when the hose is removed and unlike single check vacuum breakers can be field tested for reliability. Uses include outside hose bibbs, wash racks, dairy barns and swimming pool areas.
- ASSE 1052 Approved
- Listed by IAPMO
- Field Testable (see instruction sheet)
- Two independent check valves
- Drains automatically when hose is removed
- No spray back
- Exterior Finish - Brass (BR). Optional: Chrome Plated (CH)
- Check Valves - (2) Molded rubber diaphragms
- Theft Resistant - Brass break-off set screw (50H Only)
- 50H Inlet - 3/4″ female hose thread
- Outlet Nozzle - 3/4″ male hose thread
- Max Pressure - 125 p.s.i.
- Max Temperature - 120° F