AQUACLEAN/DFP utilizes highly selected cultures to promote the increased biological degradation capabilities in all types and designs of agricultural wastewater systems. AQUACLEAN/DFP increases the degradation rate of slow to degrade, difficult to degrade organic waste, as well as many non-biodegradable compounds, that have shown to negatively impact wastewater system performance. They resist high concentrations of inhibitory constituents; improve system performance, reduce system upsets and resulting biomass kills common to agricultural wastewater systems.
In addition, AQUACLEAN/DFP greatly improving the overall operational environment, eliminating odor buildup, while it significantly reduces fly populations and promotes healthier conditions for livestock and workers.
AQUACLEAN/DFP increases overall microbial oxidation rates, significantly increasing organic degradation performance. This novel microbial consortium provides reductions in final effluent BOD, COD, SS, and improves settling in final clarifiers, while reducing waste sludge volume in difficult to degrade compounds such as, fatty acids, various chemical compounds, hydrocarbons and fibrous matter.
- Enhances overall biological degradation performance
- Provides reductions in final effluent BOD, COD, and SS
- Increases fertilizer value of manure
- Provides reduction in sludge production
- Lowers fly and insect populations
- Promotes healthier environment, reducing mortality rates
- Rapidly Controls and Eliminates Odors
Application rates may vary based on system design, constituents present in effluent waters, loading rates and system retention time. Consult your representative for optimum treatment recommendations and read application rates on package label.
- 5 to 20/ppm, based on daily flow, constituents present and retention timer enhanced performance treat contained waters and daily flow.
- Use 10 to 30 ppm for odor control, as shown above; or may dilute in water and spray on barn and pen walls and floors.
- Add directly to the head of the biological system.
AQUACLEAN/DFP contains purple sulfur and non-purple sulfur microorganisms capable of controlling biological gaseous reactions such as H2S and other associated biological gaseous reactions, as well as associated corrosion.
Appearance Free flowing liquid
Color Purple to Red
Specific Gravity 0.99
pH 6.5 to 7.5 'Natural Range'
Stability 2 years
Storage/Handling Store in cool dry place.
Avoid excessive contact with skin, wash hands after use; may irritate eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not take internally.
AQUACLEAN/DFP is formulated from naturally occurring non-toxic microorganisms, environmentally safe for wastewater systems and will not harm humans, animals or aquatic life. See MSDS for product data. AQUACLEAN/DFP has been designed for use in biological wastewater systems by environmental wastewater service professionals.
Use AQUACLEAN/DFP with AQUACLEAN/IND Series bacterial cultures to achieve optimum stable system performance. A Natural Solution and the best system performance insurance money can buy.