The SPECORD PLUS is equipped with comprehensive basic software and numerous specific tools for individual applications.
WinASPECT PLUS software serves for complete control, monitoring, and documentation of all operations from spectrophotometer to accessories.
It guarantees the GLP-suitable operation up to the complete conformity with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Linking the system to your LIMS and the user-specific export of data to external programs (e.g. Excel) are also possible.
The intuitive software navigation and the intelligent operating system allow for easy operation.
The basic software contains
- Quantitative analysis with statistical functions
- Spectra presentation and handling: individual color selection, easy shifting, copying and overlay of spectra
- Life Science program package for the quantification of nucleic acids and protein
- Formula editor for creating individual formulas
- Kinetics tool for evaluating time-controlled reactions
- Tool for measuring the layer thickness of transparent coatings and foils
- Tool for color determination for white/yellow index and color numbers
- Water analysis tool
- Macro programming for individual method development
- Enzymatic method tool
- Brewery analysis tool
- Device check tool
SPECORD PLUS offers a special software for validation to provide tests of device parameters of your SPECORD PLUS in compliance with internal or external quality standards.
Conformity to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 ensures comprehensive user management, an electronic signature facility and the Audit Trail.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment.
The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Monochromator with imaging holographic grating for stray light reduction
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of the spectrum
The SPECORD PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Comprehensive method collection
- Self Check System (SCS) for the trouble-free operation of the analysis system
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Big, well accessible sampling area
- Analysis made easy and perfect measurement results due to the comprehensive basic software and numerous specific tools for individual applications
- Validation software for quality assurance of the analysis which is strictly based on regulations as PH.Eur, USP, TGA, ASTM
- SPECORD® 50 PLUS with split-beam technology – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
- SPECORD® 200 PLUS with fixed spectral bandwidth – perfectly suited for time-resolved measurements of sample and reference
- SPECORD® 210 PLUS with 5 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
- SPECORD® 250 PLUS with 5 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient
Routine or special analysis – the SPECORD PLUS guarantees flexible operation in all areas of application. Thanks to its extensive range of accessories and the modular software concept the device provides a unique individuality.
—> Learn more about SPECORD PLUS (Link: http://www.analytik-jena.de/en/analytical-instrumentation/products/uvvis-spectrophotometers/double-beam/specord-plus.html)
The SPECORD PLUS offers the right solution for numerous applications. Routine analysis or special application in chemistry, pharmacy, medicine, food control, environment, life science and many other areas – with SPECORD PLUS you are well prepared for all future requirements.
UV/Vis spectroscopy is a method of molecular absorption spectroscopy with ultraviolet and visible radiation mainly on liquid samples measured in transmittance or absorbance. Measurements on solid and gaseous samples are also possible. Thereby, one can obtain qualitative information (like purity of substances, substances identification or binding conditions) as well as quantitative information (like concentration via endpoint measurement or via kinetic).
We are the only manufacturer to gladly grant all customers a long-term warranty of 10 years for the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector®