Proven design and is ideal for both mixing and aeration applications
- Inverted air chamber design for uniform air release over a wide airflow range
- Full 48 inch air release perimeter
- High airflow capacity
- Available in 24 inch and 12 inch lengths
- Clog resistant self-purge design
- Standard open bottom and optional closed bottom designs available
- All 316 stainless steel construction for maximum chemical, temperature, and UV resistance
- Rugged heavy duty construction with 3/4 inch NPT (male) inlet and cast inlet
- Stainless Steel Mounting Tee is available, eliminating the requirement for stiffening gussets
- Standard units IN STOCK for immediate shipment
EDI MaxAir SS diffuser provides broad band, coarse bubble aeration for maximum mixing efficiency. The unit is available in 24 inch or 12 inch length. A full 48 inch air release perimeter is provided with the 24 inch unit and 24 inch air release perimeter for the 12 inch. Features multilevel air metering orifice design. This provides full air release uniformity and mixing efficiency over the entire operating range of the unit.
MaxAir SS diffusers are ideal for the most demanding aeration and mixing applications including flow equalization, channel aeration, aerobic digesters, industrial, and mixing and scouring applications including RBC, MBR, IFAS, and MBBR.
The diffuser may be operated under a wide range of applications including intermittent and high solids applications. Optional closed bottom design provides a mechanism to preclude the backflow of large particles into the diffuser and piping components.
The MaxAir SS diffuser is designed for long service life. All components are 316 stainless steel. Inlet and end component are single piece cast steel. End plates are attached to the diffuser body with a continuous weld.
MaxAir SS diffusers employ a 3/4 inch diameter NPT (male) threaded inlet with integral hex for ease on installation.