The gas torch works fully automatically - ie after receipt of the start and stop signal are determined by the control system (Siemens PLC) the corresponding valves open automatically and simultaneously initiated the ignition. The flame is continuously monitored by a UV-sensor. The respective standby / operating status is displayed on the control cabinet with control lamps and reported to the central controller. By default, the FAII is with a plastic cabinet (IP54) equipped with integrated Siemens PLC control.
Alternatively, an automatic burner control system are used. The gas combustion by default by diffusion burner - but can also demand a Injector be equipped. The torch FAII can be equipped with accessories such as pressure control, pilot burner system, electric heating taps or temperature monitoring. EnvironTec - biogas flares FAII be completely made of stainless steel and manufactured with high quality components / fittings.
- Excellent value for money
- Noise and low emissions according to TA-Luft 220.127.116.11A2
- Concealed combustion
- Fully automatic control, Falmmenüberwachung and igniter
- Certified fittings
- Incl. Deflagration according to ATEX
- Wide working range (part load ratio)
- Completely in stainless steel
- Various accessories available on request
- Made in Austria
- Fully automatic gas flare for combustion of biogas and other combustible gases according to TA-Luft 18.104.22.168A2
- Secure and low-noise combustion
- Pilot burner system, pressure control, tracing the valve train, Injector on customer
- Cabinet in stainless steel (standard plastic IP 54), with optional display for status display Torch