Multiple units are installed over the site to ensure that effective cover is provided for the site. As these units are replacing a conventional pit they offer a major cost saving by eliminating the IN-line interceptors required by locatl authorities as part of their water management plan.
A Gross Pollutant Collection Trap (GPCT & GPCTFB) unit will protect the environment from pollution in the stormwater run-off from open areas such as industrial unit developments and hard paved areas where trash and other debris cannot be controlled.
- Model Number: GPCT or GPCTFB
- Chamber: 6mm Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) 550 x 550 x 415 mm
- Volume: 130 Litres
- Recommended Pipe Sizing: 100 – 150 mm
- Recommended Max Flow Rate: 20 Litres/sec.
- Grate: Galvanized Steel 600 x 600 mm (Medium or Heavy Duty)
- Solids Capacity: 50 Litres
- Silt Capacity: 50 Litres – Basket capacity/40 Litres – Main Chamber capacity