- Simple installation.
- Very low purging volume before sampling.
- Easy sampling with peristaltic pump or foot
- valve pump.
- Strongly reduced water/air contact surface,
- resulting in minimal stripping effects and
- minimal oxidation
- Water level measurements with sounding
- apparatus with electrode diameter 4.8 mm.
- Can be used to large depths.
- Ideal monitoring well for use in gravel layers;
- perfect and rappid installation through
- percussion, sonic and sounding techniques.
- Little costs of materials and installation.
The Direct-well filter consists of a perforated pipe, length 1 or 2 m, covered with filter gauze (outside diameter 36 mm). At the top of the filter pipe a synthetic adapter allows fitting a 36mm x 2m tubing. The Direct-well filter is suited for application in a 45-70 mm drilled hole, as well as in a 40-70 mm casings.
The available bentonite collars, diameter 35x15 mm and length 0.5 m, are suited for 10x12 mm tubing. The collars weigh 2 kg/m.