Wherever moisture and particulates need to be removed from turbine lube oil.
Sizing a System -- Your Hilco coalescer/separator should have a fl ow capacity of at least 1/2% of the total lube oil volume. The following chart depicts the maximum recommended size reservoir for each Hilco coalescer/separator system.
- Flow capacities to 20 GPM
- Designed to side stream part of the existing lube oil pumps fl ow
- ASME Code and non-code designs available
- Duplex designs available for uninterrupted fl ow during element changeout
- Liquid level sight gauge
- Auto drain optional equipment
Hilco’s staff of engineers is always willing to design a system for your particular needs. Call today with your specifi c application requirements.
The chart on the right depicts the moisture content of a 2,000-gallon steam turbine reservoir with a 10-GPM Hilco coalescer/separator installed.
After 16 hours of operation, the Hilco coalescer/separator was able to reduce the moisture content of fl uid from 3,174 ppm to its natural saturation point.
Hilco has a large inventory of coalescer/ separator element replacements available for immediate shipment. Call for assistance in determining the appropriate size.