Pioneer Water Tanks is widely regarded as a key supplier of water tanks amongst leading specialist agencies and United Nations organisations in regions of conflict, disaster, poverty and need. In all situations, clean water is a necessity for people to survive.Our tank is lightweight and easily assembled on site. The flat-packed tank allows for easy transportation and can be erected with a few simple tools by semi-skilled workers.A Pioneer water tank can be relocated or simply dismantled, packed away for future use.We believe in a 'hands-on' approach. All Pioneer personnel are committed to providing high quality products, customer satisfaction, and after sales service.
In times of need, Pioneer Water Tanks has responded by supplying water storage tanks to a number of international groups around the world, including:
- Banda Aceh – Indonesia (2005)
- 3 Potable Water Tanks supplied for local villagers after the 2005 Tsunami
- XL01/03, XL10/04 & XL25/04
- East Timor (2001)
- 4 Water Tanks for the storage of clean drinking water for local people after civil unrest
- Rotary International
- 2003 Tonga
- 2007 Papua New Guinea XL40/02
- 2007 Vanuatu XL10/02
- 2008 5 Potable Water Tanks supplied 4 XL05/02 & XL01/02
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- 2008 Potable Water Tank for Nursing & School re-build XL05/02
Humanitarian needs are unpredictable by nature, requring a flexible and customer focused response. Pioneer Water Tanks' expert team have the ability to respond to urgent specific requirements, and will strive to accommodate the short lead-time required by aid organisations.
Pioneer Water Tanks understands the value of water as a natural resource of the environment, community and especially, future generations. Our aim is to continually improve and develop our products which are conducive to their required applications and environment.