The Analyzer’s ultrafast response provides users with real-time data and the opportunity for closed-loop feedback control for continuous online optimization of processes such as furnaces (steel, glass manufacturing), incinerators, chemical production plants, petrochemical refineries and other high temperature processes.
Like all LGR analyzers, gas measurements are based on high-resolution absorption spectra which allows the instrument to accurately correct for water vapor dilution and absorption line broadening effects and thus to accurately report CO, CO2 and O2 on a dry mole fraction basis directly without drying or post processing. Furthermore, unlike conventional technologies (including photoacoustic, FTIR and NDIR techniques), LGR’s high resolution laser-based method provides accurate “species specific” measurements without cross sensitivity.
LGR’s patented technology, a fourth-generation cavity enhanced laser absorption technique, has many advantages (simpler, easier to build, rugged, sensitive) over older, conventional cavity ringdown spectroscopy (CRDS) and direct absorption techniques. As a result, LGR Analyzers provide highest performance at low costs.
For highest performance, LGR’s new “Enhanced Performance' series incorporates proprietary internal thermal control for ultra-stable measurements with unsurpassed precision, accuracy, linearity, stability and drift.
For highest portability, LGR's new Ultraportable package is compact and crushproof. Small enough to be carried on-board aircraft (TSA approved size) and requiring only 60 watts, the Ultraportable package can travel anywhere and opens up new opportunities to record measurements anywhere.
LGR Analyzers have an internal computer (Linux OS) that can store data practically indefinitely on a hard disk drive and send real time data to a data logger via the digital (RS232), analog or Ethernet outputs. In addition, LGR analyzers may be controlled remotely via the Internet. This capability allows the user to operate the analyzer using a web browser anywhere.
- Precision (1s, 5 sec / 100 sec):
- CO: 4 ppm / 1 ppm
- CO2: 400 ppm / 100 ppm
- O2: 300 ppm / 75 ppm
- H2O: 0.4% / 0.1%
- Maximum Drift (Exhanced Performance model) (15 min average over 24 hrs):
- CO: 4 ppm
- CO2: 400 ppm
- O2: 300 ppm
- H2O: 0.4%
- Measurement Rates:
- 0.01 – 1 Hz (external pump required for < 6 second flow response)
- Accuracy (over all rated conditions):
- uncertainty < 1% w/o calibration (Standard)
- uncertainty < 0.03% (Enhanced Performance model)
- Measurement Range (meets all specs):
- CO: 5 ppm – 10%
- CO2: 500 ppm – 100%
- O2: 300 ppm – 100%
- H2O: 7000 – 70000 ppm (< 100% RH)
- Operational Range (calibration may be required):
- CO: 0 – 100%
- CO2: 0 – 100%
- O2: 0 – 100%
- H2O: 0 – 100% relative humidity
- Sampling Conditions (all models):
- Operating Temperature (standard model): 5 – 45 °C
- Operating Temperature (EP model): 0 – 45 °C
- Ambient Humidity: 0 - 100% RH non-condensing
- Outputs (all models):
- Digital (RS232), analog, Ethernet, USB
- Power Requirements:
- 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 100 watts (Standard rackmount)
- 150 watts (Enhanced Performance model, steady state)
- 70 watts (Ultraportable) - may be operated on 12-28 VDC
- Standard model (rackmount): 8.75” × 19” × 24”
- Enhanced Performance model (rackmount): 14” × 19” × 24”
- Standard model (Ultraportable): 18.5” × 14” × 7”
- 29 kg (rackmount, Standard model)
- 40 kg (rackmount, Enhanced Performance model)
- 19 kg (Ultraportable)