sorting systems Equipment in Eritrea

Serving Eritrea | Near Eritrea
509 Results found
  • Keyword: sorting systems ×

  • Location: Africa ×

  • Location: Eritrea ×

Macpresse - Municipal Solid Waste Sorting System

by Macpresse Europa S.R.L     based in Vernate, ITALY

Material Recycling Facility for urban solid waste. System line to separate the various materials mechanically with the help of rotating screens, optical readers and, in some cases, manually. Like all our sort systems, the whole line can be customized on the basis of the customer's requirements.

Macpresse - Multiple Grade Sorting Systems - Material Recycling Facility

by Macpresse Europa S.R.L     based in Vernate, ITALY

Material Recycling Facility for recyclable materials. System line to sort the various material grades mechanically using rotating screens, optical readers and, in some cases, manually if desired. Like all our selection and sorting systems, the whole line can be customized on the basis of the customer's requirements.

TITECH - Model autosort - Multifunctional Sorting System

by TOMRA Sorting (TITECH)     based in Mülheim-Kärlich, GERMANY

The TITECH autosort is a multifunctional sorting system to recover a wide range of pieces of material from different waste streams, single stream, packaging, paper, household waste and other sorting tasks looking for enhanced material information and color in combination.

REDWAVE - Model C - Optical Sorting System for Colour Recognition

by Redwave a Division of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH     based in Gleisdorf, AUSTRIA

REDWAVE C is an optical sorting system for colour recognition. This sorting machine, which works in the field of plastics sorting, is equipped with a RGB camera.

REDWAVE - Model XRF-P - Plastics Sorting System for Recognition of Chemical Composition

by Redwave a Division of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH     based in Gleisdorf, AUSTRIA

The REDWAVE XRF technology separates material on the basis of chemical composition. This sorting system could revolutionize the whole market of plastic recycling. There is an extraordinarily high demand for a sorting machine capable of segregating dark PVC and brominated plastic from an infeed of shredded plastic.

Valvan - Speech Sorting System for Used Clothing

by Valvan Baling Systems NV     based in Menen, BELGIUM

The sorters throw ± 85% of the sorted material on a small conveyor belt next to them, while saying the item name in a microphone. The number of items is practically unlimited. These items are evacuated automatically by a conveyor-blower-system. The remaining 15% goes into carts or bins besides or behind the sorter. These items are evacuated ...

REDWAVE - Model C - Optical Sorting System for Colour Recognition

by Redwave a Division of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH     based in Gleisdorf, AUSTRIA

REDWAVE C is an optical sorting system for colour recognition. For working in the field of mineral sorting, the machine is equipped with a RGB camera.

REDWAVE - Model C - Optical Sorting System for Colour Recognition

by Redwave a Division of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH     based in Gleisdorf, AUSTRIA

REDWAVE C is an optical sorting system for colour recognition. This sorting machine, which works in the field of plastics sorting, is equipped with an RGB camera.

Valvan - Classic Sorting System Lines for Used Clothing

by Valvan Baling Systems NV     based in Menen, BELGIUM

The sorters throw ± 85% of the sorted material in a module of 24 to 28 boxes in front of them. These items are evacuated automatically to carts, bins or a second sorting operation. The remaining 15% goes into carts or bins besides or behind the sorter. These items are evacuated manually.


REDWAVE - Model XRF-M - Metal Sorting Machine Capable of Recognising Material and Element

by Redwave a Division of BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH     based in Gleisdorf, AUSTRIA

The REDWAVE XRF-M analyses and evaluates materials according to chemical composition. Unwanted parts are reliably detected and sorted. In contrast to other technologies, moisture, colour and surface impurities have no negative effect on the detection ability. This technology can be used in sorting processes to recognise an accumulation of element ...

Need help finding the right suppliers?

Let the XPRTs do the work for you