WHY A KLIUX ZEBRA VERTICAL AXIS WIND TURBINE?
The Kliux Zebra vertical axis wind turbine is ideal for urban and residential environments as well as for off-grid locations with no connection to the electricity grid, and it can also be integrated with our hybrid wind solar system. It starts to rotate at low wind speeds, while generating enough energy to power your home or business.
Save from day one: you will no longer have to worry about future increases in the price of electricity tariffs.
Ideal for urban environments: our wind turbine makes virtually no noise, which makes it especially suitable for installation in residential and urban environments such as pedestrian walkways, squares, parks and bike paths. Direct application in buildings, condominiums, private homes, cottage accommodation and hotels is also possible.
Wind Turbine Assembly Components
- Vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT) Kliux Geo1800.
- Gear box. Three-phase Permanent Magnet Generator.
- Steel mast with anti-corrosion painting protection.
- Wind inverter Etesian Mini 2600, 2kW, 230 Vac, 50 Hz (Santerno).
- GSM Communications module (optional).
- Weather station (optional).
Wind Turbine Dimensions And Weights
- Rotor + Generator and transmission´s weight: 116,67 kg. + 120,37 kg = 237,04 kg.
- Mast Weight: starting at 232,6 kg.
- Rotor’s diameter: 2,36 m.
- Rotor’s / Transmission’s height: 3 m / 0,83 m.
- Mast height: starting at 6 m.
Wind Turbine Yields
- Nominal power: 1.800 W.
- Start up speed: 3,5 m/s.
- Disconnection wind speed: not applicable. Aerodynamic brake.
- Maximum rotation speed: 106 RPM.
- Noise at 6m/s and of 10 m. distance: 32’6 dBA.
- Durability: 25 years.
- Blades’ material: Expanded polyurethane.
- Rated output voltage: 230 Vac.
- Certifications: ISO: 9001, 14001 y CE.
- Certifications in progress: IEC 61400 -2/ -11/ -12, AWEA 9.1, BWEA 2009 Standard.