- All-In-One Enclosure!
- Protocol Sampling For Particulate, Iodine, CO2, SO2 & Tritium
- Dual Mass Flow Controllers, High and/or Low Flow
- Separate Flow Rate & Total Volume Displays For Each Sample Line
- Individual Sample Line Elapsed Time Indicator Display
The high flow system is primarily used to collect particulate and/or pull air samples through carbon or silver impregnated zeolite cartridges for the assay of radioiodine. The high flow system may also be used for pulling sample air through noble gas, alpha, beta and/or gamma radiation real time monitors. The low flow system can be supplied with glassware sampling train mounted inside the cabinet which can be used for many types of bubbler and/or silica gel column collection methods.
- ISO-Kinetic Stack Sampling Option
- Available As Mobile Cart Or Fixed Location
- Real Time Monitoring Options
- Custom Configurations Available