Get Local Weather
Measure weather data where you are, not 5 miles away at the Met tower, so you can measure environmental variation on an ecologically relevant scale.
Upgrade to the Em50R to add weather data to a wireless network.
- High Resolution Rain Gauge. Measures precipitation with resolution to 0.2 mm.
- Solar Radiation Sensor. Completely submersible for extended outdoor use.
- Davis Cup Anemometer. Vector averaging for highly accurate wind speed and direction.
- Leaf Wetness Sensor. Predict plant disease by knowing duration of leaf wetness.
- Temperature/Relative Humidity Sensor. Includes radiation shield.
- Em50 Data Logger. Plug in the sensors, set time and measurement intervals, and start logging data. No programming necessary.
For use with deep installation of the ECH2O probes. Includes a regular and sand auger (2.75' [7 cm] diameter), two 2' (0.6 m) extension rods, a standard rubber handle, and a ratchet handle.
Repair damaged cables in the field with few tools and less time.