EmeraChem's metal monolith honeycomb catalyst replaces traditional NSCR and CO/HC/NOx catalysts. Our 3-Way (NSCR) catalyst has been demonstrated to outperform competing technologies and catalysts in emission reduction efficiency with less pressure drop at a lower cost. EmeraChem provides rapid manufacturing schedules and quick shipments for any NSCR application.
Heavy-duty stainless steel element design:
- High temperature nickel alloy substrate.
- Durable, longest-lasting, highest performance catalyst available.
- Catalyst element cell densities up to 400 cpsi.
Discrete cell substrate construction:
- Ensures maximum durability backed by a three year mechanical integrity guarantee.
- Yields lowest possible pressure drop for the most surface area.
- Prevents plugging of inter-catalyst channels and substrate nesting, which cause exhaust bypass and precious metal loss.
Flexibility for meeting future regulations:
- Individually mounted element design, allows for addition and replacement of catalyst elements to existing installations.
- Broad operating temperature range (350 to 1200 F) allows for simple and seamless integration of CO catalyst systems into all applications.
- Backed with a three year warranty on PERFORMAX products and one year warranty on Performance Grade catalysts.
EmeraChem is a leading, full-service provider of catalysts and catalytic solutions with resources encompassing every aspect required to satisfy customer needs, from analyzing process conditions to delivering the final product.
EmeraChem delivers distinctly-focused, customer-specific engineered solutions within budget and on schedule.
Stationary Internal Combustion Engines (ICE), also known as reciprocating engines, both rich and lean burn, are widely used to generate electric power and compress natural gas throughout North America. There are several million stationary reciprocating engines in use throughout the United States.
For rich burn, or stoichimetric engines, EmeraChem is the leader in the design and production of high performance Non-Selective Catalytic Reduction (NSCR) catalyst and systems for stationary applications. For lean burn engines, burning either diesel or natural gas, EmeraChem manufactures a robust oxidation catalyst and housings in addition to Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems for all sizes and brands of lean burn reciprocating engines.