The Mini-Diver is available in four ranges for monitoring the following depths:
- 0 - 33 ft (0 - 10 m)
- 0 - 66 ft (0 - 20 m)
- 0 - 164 ft (0 - 50 m)
- 0 - 328 ft (0 - 100 m)
Based on proven, innovative technology, the Mini-Diver has an impressive internal memory capable of storing 24,000 measurements per parameter. This is essentially one measurement every ten minutes for six months. For each measurement, the Mini-Diver simultaneously registers groundwater level, groundwater temperature, date and time.
In addition to internal data storage, the Mini-Driver can be connected to an external data logger, such as the Stevens DataLogic 3000, or data telemetry systems with the Diver-DCX SDI-12 output adapter, allowing the Diver to be used for real-time data monitoring applications.
Manual data download in the fi eld from a Diver’s internal storage can be done by utilizing the optional USB Interface Cable and connecting the diver directly to a desktop or laptop PC.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge areas
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs
- Harbour and tidal fl uctuation monitoring
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
- Long term water level monitoring
- All intensive monitoring of groundwater levels
- Groundwater monitoring projects
- Groundwater monitoring network automation
- Discharge and fl ood
- Aquifer storage and recovery