Field of application:
- Flow-free mediums with
- or toxic characteristics
- Leakage free
- Higest dosing accuracy
- Dry safety run
- High quality materials
- Continuous operation with minimum maintenance
- Long operating life
- Easy to operate
- Integrated safety device against overpressure
- Micro-processor controlled
- Controlled by standard or digital signals
- Dosing monitoring
- Level input
A suitable material is available for each dosing medium!
Appropriate materials are selected for valves, ball valves, valve seals and diaphragms.
The electronics make possible: proportional dosing via analogue signals 0/4 ... 20 mA or contact signal with the option of impulse partitioning or impulse multiplication.
An integrated LCD display and four LEDs give information about the actual status in operational mode, when empty,when diaphragm rupture occurs and when there are multiple faults.
A connection for a relief valve and a „pump empty“ display with beginning and end contact is standard equipment. As an option the dosing pump can be constructed with a diaphragm rupture signal. Drive motor with single-phase alternating current.
The new controllable piston diaphragm pumps generation 4
- Future-orientated pump concept by integral multi-functional control electronics
- High operational safety by multi-layer diaphragm technology
- Checking of the diaphragm by permanent and automatic diaphragm rupture monitoring
- Integral overpressure safety device
- Excellent priming characteristics without additional equipment
- Easy commissioning with 'Plug & Dose' standard configuration
- High application security with viscous media due to slow-mode technology
The stroke movement oft he mechanically coupled piston is transferred hydraulically to the multilayer diaphragm. An integral compensation valve ensures highest dosing accuracy and offers highest overload protection. In case of unacceptably high coun-terpressure the hydraulic fluid escape into the compensating valve. By using the multi-layer diaphragm these pumps can now handle dosing tasks with higher requirements regarding safety because the diaphragm rupture signalisation (pressure switch, manometer ete.) fulfils such demands. Furthermore the lifetime of these diaphragms is much higher than the lifetime of single layer diaphragms.
The sera C409.2-KM-Pump is available in different designs: