The sorters throw ± 85% of the sorted material on a small conveyor belt next to them, while saying the item name in a microphone. The number of items is practically unlimited. These items are evacuated automatically by a conveyor-blower-system. The remaining 15% goes into carts or bins besides or behind the sorter. These items are evacuated manually.
The custom-made control system allows you to follow up on the production continuously, even without leaving the office. We can create logging files on the production, which you can use in your administration.