Typical Applications Include:
- Plastics –Mixing Plastics, Plastic Drums or Containers, etc.
- Electronic Scrap – WEEE Directive Materials
- Tires – Car Tires, Debeaded Truck Tires
- Wood – Pallets etc.
- Packaging Materials – Cardboard etc.
- Metals – Lead, Aluminum, Copper etc.
- Slow Speed High Torque Shredding Principle
- Low Dust and Low Noise Operation
- Rugged Low Maintenance Design
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox Mounting Arrangement reduces Stress on Drive Components
- Strong Blades manufactured from high quality steels are suitable for shredding tough materials
- Two Piece Split Bearing Housing Arrangement enables quick access to bearings and rotor.
- Advanced Adjustable Sealing System prevents product migration and ensures long bearing service life.
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards