- Design of the Jökulsárveita Diversion, part of the Kárahnjúkar Dam project (750 MW)
- Construction management of the Kárahnjúkar Dam’s tunnels and powerhouse (70 km of tunnels)
- Task, tender and final design of the Vatnsfells Hydroelectric Power Plant (90 MW)
- Construction supervision of the fifth stage of the Kvíslaveita Diversion
- Design of the Sigalda Hydroelectric Power Plant (150 MW)
Specific company involvement in these hydroelectric projects include: hydropower engineering, civil, structural and mechanical design, feasibility studies, site investigations, cost estimates, contract documents, bid evaluations, environmental impact assessments and reports, project management, project planning and on-site inspections.