BREEZE AERMOD is loaded with features that optimize your modeling. Although there are numerous options, the intuitive user interface is extremely easy to learn and understand. As a Microsoft Certified Partner, BREEZE conforms to design guidelines for products specifically developed for the Microsoft® Windows operating system. Significant effort has gone into giving users the option to hide many of the data entry options that they might not require. For example, if you are not modeling deposition, you can choose not to show the data entry options related to deposition. This is extremely beneficial to new users or users who model infrequently.
The features that go into BREEZE products are given careful consideration so that only those that provide real value to the user are present. Many other companies rely on BREEZE software to define their own set of features. Our joint application design sessions involve people who actually use the products from different industries, government, and academia.
BREEZE AERMOD is available in two levels of functionality:
- Professional (Pro)
- Pro Plus
BREEZE AERMOD/ISC is available in two editions: Pro and Pro Plus. BREEZE AERMOD Pro is suitable to conduct complete full air dispersion modeling analyses and reporting. The Pro Plus edition offers additional features and functionality to increase efficiency as well as advanced post-processing and results tools.
What's New in BREEZE AERMOD 7.9
- Integrates the most recent U.S. EPA AERMOD version 14134, released on May 16, 2014, including high-speed parallel and BREEZE-enhanced versions of the new executable
- Features an option to change the processing of 1-hour NO2, 1-hour SO2, and 24-hour PM2.5 results, depending on whether modeling is being done for the U.S. NAAQS standards or some other standard
- Introduces an Area/Open pit/Line source debug output file to allow users to create and examine separate debug files containing the calculations of concentration for Area, Open pit, and Line sources
- Includes a wind-sector-varying ozone concentration option and wind-sector-varying background concentration option
- Upgrades MPICH2 libraries for parallel executable to MPICH2 1.4.1p1
- Displays emission rates in a consistent format for all pollutants simulated in Multi-Scenario Processor mode
- Includes Sort function for data in Data tab
- Preserves compatibility with U.S. EPA AERMOD versions 13350, 12345, 12060, 09292, and 07026
- Streamlined graphical user interface for more intuitive and easier dispersion modeling
- Simplifies the setup of pre-modeling objects with a variety of utilities
- Analyze post-modeling results using BREEZE 3D Analyst, BREEZE Downwash Analyst, tables for sensitive receptors, and 3D visuals for surface terrain
- Organizes model scenarios using a skeleton and neat file structure for better file management
- Uses inputs that are consistent and compatible with U.S. EPA AERMOD inputs, including test cases in U.S. EPA SCRAM website
- Streamlines NO2, SO2 and PM2.5 modeling for U.S. NAAQS
- Incorporates the Ambient Ratio Method (ARM) and ARM2 for NO2 modeling
- Models an unlimited number of sources and receptors
- Models numerous source types including point / stack (vertical, horizontal and capped), area, volume, open pit, flare, BREEZE area line and EPA area line
- Models numerous receptor types including discrete Cartesian grid, polar grid, and variable density grid
- Models multiple emission scenarios simultaneously
- Models an unlimited number of buildings with integrated BPIP analysis and downwash
- Utilizes CAD drawing tools
- Supports 7.5 DEM, 1 minute DEM, XYZ, and NED terrain data files
- Uses historical, hourly meteorological data with single or multiple hours
- Includes BREEZE AERMOD Parallel and Remote Parallel modeling option
- Includes ISC model
Without a doubt, BREEZE AERMOD offers you the most complete air quality modeling system available on the market today. No other application is used by more air quality professionals around the world. BREEZE AERMOD provides new and seasoned modelers with the tools and functionality required to perform air quality analyses that help to address both permitting / regulatory and nuisance issues.
BREEZE developers have been developing user-friendly graphical user interfaces longer than any other modeling software provider. In fact, BREEZE revolutionized the air modeling industry over 25 years ago when we first introduced commercial software designed to enhance modeler productivity.
Once you experience BREEZE software, you'll see why we are the world leader in providing robust, intuitive, user-friendly modeling applications.