PlusWeb provides unlimited employee access to MSDSs and related information via your company's Intranet.
- Employees connected to your company network are able to instantly access your MSDSs.
- Unlimited employees search, view and printing of MSDSs & labels
- Pre-configured intranet component for instant setup
- Employee user interface takes only minutes to learn
- Allows employees to request MSDSs that aren't available to them
Search features include product name, manufacturer, locations, CAS number, ingredient, custom fields, MSDS ID, and even misspell the name of the chemical to still find the right MSDS!
Leverage the power of the internet with MSDSpro PlusWeb by importing your MSDSs directly from the manufacturer... AT NO CHARGE!
- Locate the MSDS you need on the manufacturer’s web site
- Import it into MSDSpro and add the needed product data
- Instantly available to employees with the MSDSpro Search Browser
Easy access to MSDSs updates at the touch of button. Eliminate the problem of updating and maintaining your MSDSs
- Update your MSDSs anytime you like for FREE
- Click the Update from Internet button and instantly capture the most current MSDSs available.
- Updates are instantly available to your employees
- Archive the older MSDS for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Full-featured Total Chemical Inventory Management
- Track and report chemical details & locations (unlimited)
- Produce the SARA Title III/Tier 2 report automatically
- Track chemical quantities and thresholds (TPQs)
- Bar code scanning for updated chemical inventories
- Instantly generate multiple chemical inventory reports
Accurate tracking of chemical products by location, ingredients, weight percentages and regulatory flags helps keep your entire chemical inventory compliant, easier to update, and faster to report.
MSDSpro PlusWeb is loaded with features, yet costs less than other programs with far less to offer.
- MSDSpro is NOT modular and includes everything you need for EHS, OSHA & WHMIS compliance.
- No extra charges for labels, reports, authoring or any other tool you need.
- 100% upgradeable! Need multiple administrators?
Powerful reports put critical product, inventory, and regulatory compliance data at your finger tips. Choose one of the many pre-built reports to quickly access your data
- Product & Inventory
- Chemical & Ingredients
Create, save and export virtually any report you need with MSDSpro’s Custom Report Generator
- Robust, easy to use
- Create custom reports from thousands of fields
- Export to Access, Crystal Reports, Excel and most popular programs
- Take control of your information
Right to Know (RTK) Label Printing at no additional cost.
- Print labels from any computer on your network
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Agency
- HMIS - Hazardous Material Identification System
- WHMIS - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- DOT Shipping Labels – Dept. of Transportation
Print secondary container labels in various sizes from large containers down to small spray bottles.
This feature is standard functionality in MSDSpro PlusWeb!
Creating binders for your employees is fast, simple and easy with MSDSpro PlusWeb.
- Instantly generate binders by department or location
- Easily create paper or electronic PDF binders of your MSDSs
- Fully indexed, looking up MSDSs is a breeze
- Lists hazards, PPE, emergency contacts, etc.
- Save them on a CD, print your binders on paper or keep them on your PC desktop for convenient electronic access.
Simple & Compliant MSDS Archiving with MSDSpro PlusWeb
- Simply select the products no longer in use, click a button, and they are instantly moved to the archive
- Archived MSDSs no longer available to employees via the Search Browser
- If the same product re-enters your inventory, just reverse the process and you are done!
- Meets the document retention requirement for “Cradle to Grave” OSHA and WHMIS compliance
Author & publish your MSDSs in real time on your network with MSDSpro PlusWeb
- Professional, easy to read 16 Section ANSI formatting
- Powerful phrase library for easy “drag & drop” composition
- Over 400 ANSI phrases included
- PDF publishing, no Adobe® license required
- Customer tracking and MSDS update tools
- MSDS Version Control with global changes for mass updates
- Optional Spanish & French phrase libraries available
- Eliminate the frustration of authoring MSDSs today
Have questions on the Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) and/or REACH?
Do you need to author multi-jurisdictional MSDSs? and/or in multiple languages?
MSDSpro PlusWeb keeps your information flowing, even outside of MSDSpro's chemical inventory and MSDS management.
Information can be imported and 'mapped' from existing spreadsheets and databases
Data can be exported from MSDSpro for use in reporting and other systems.
You own and control all your data and MSDSs
Speak with your MSDSpro Consultant regarding your specific information needs