Depending on your chosen edition, DataSight helps you to:
- Collect and store environmental and hydrometric data from a variety of sources, such as data loggers, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), telemetry systems and manual data entry forms.
- Ensure data integrity, validity and compliance via advanced data analysis tools.
- Integrate your environmental database with other systems, such as GIS, SCADA and SAP.
- Configure automatic, scheduled reporting.
- Disseminate your environmental data and reports via web browser connectivity.
- Ensure security of your data via flexible user permission settings and detailed data
- audit trails.
DataSight is in use across the world by mining organisations, water authorities, shipping ports, local governments and environmental consultancies.
For smaller organisations or individuals who desire a robust Environmental Data Management Solution without the need for IT support, database administration or broader systems integration. Desktop allows multi-user access across a network and provides a rich set of data import, analysis and reporting capabilities.
Based upon MS SQL Server, providing a rich, open, ODBC and XML compliant environmental database. ENTERPRISE edition delivers advanced administration capability, greater audit tracking, email notifications and additional analysis tools. ENTERPRISE can also be optionally extended with a web browser interface (DSWeb) and biological data management.