Visual HELP combines the latest version of the HELP model with an easy-to use interface and powerful graphical features for designing the groundwater model and evaluating the modeling results.
Visual HELP uses the latest technologies in software engineering to introduce many new methods for:
- Visualizing and managing your projects
- Generating input data, presenting modeling results
- Sharing data between models
This completely-integrated modeling environment allows the user to:
- Graphically create several profiles representing different parts of a landfill,
- Automatically generate statistically reliable weather data for virtually any location in the world (or create your own)
- Run complex model simulations
- Visualize full-color, high-resolution results
- Prepare a summary document (tables and graphs) for your report
The Visual HELP groundwater package features numerous tools and design elements that enable you to produce professional visualizations.
Visual Help Interface
Visual HELP utilizes a very 'flat' interface structure and innovative graphical tools to give you convenient access to both the basic and advanced features of the HELP model.
Creating A Project
The logical structure of the Visual HELP interface facilitates a very quick learning curve that allows you to generate and modify a typical profile in just minutes.
SWS Weather Generator
The SWS Weather Generator is a built-in component for generating statistically reliable weather for virtually any location in the world for periods of up to 100 years. This powerful tool utilizes a database of more than 3000 international weather stations containing historical climatological data for each location.
Displaying & Documenting Modeling Results
Visual HELP gives you all the graphical tools that you need to properly analyze and interpret the results and to produce report-quality figures and summaries of data.