If your organization is thinking about preparing a sustainability report but doesn't know where to start, then join our training course in Amersfoort. Our 2-day training course will provide comprehensive insight into the current GRI guidelines and how to apply them in your organization.
Our goal is to put you on the fast track to your very own sustainability reporting by providing you with practical
hands-on experience. Participants actively apply the course content with real case studies, group exercises and discussions.
- Understanding the steps involved in GRI's reporting process
- Prioritizing and streamlining stakeholder engagement
- Applying principles for defining the report content
- Identifying the importance of monitoring systems
- Recognizing the value of sustainability reporting and external assurance
- Certificate issued directly from the GRI