Linko Technology, Inc. provides regulatory compliance tracking software for WWTPs, Sanitation Districts and other organizations tasked with wastewater source control compliance. Linko`s products help with compliance tracking and compliance reporting. Agencies use the software to meet EPA and State regulatory compliance. Since 1996, Linko has been used by leading municipalities and special districts across the USA to manage their Industrial Pretreatment, FOG and Source Control compliance programs. Linko was acquired by WaterTrax, Inc. in February 2015 and renamed to Linko Technology Inc.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Our mission is to solve data management problems for wastewater source control programs. We provide high-quality software and implementation services that ensure each project is a success. Our industry leading support plan provides long term value. We realize that software alone is not a solution. Understanding the unique goals and business processes of our clients allows us to deliver a complete solution that helps our clients reach their goals.
Since 1996, Linko has helped nearly 400 organizations fix their wastewater compliance tracking and reporting problems. Please contact us so we can help you learn if Linko is the right solution for your organization.
Linko Software users include:
- Industrial Pretreatment Programs.
- FOG Programs.
- Sanitation Districts.
- Municipal Collection Systems.
- Wastewater Source Control Programs.
- Stormwater Programs.
- Environmental Compliance Programs.
- Compliance Contractors/Consultants.
- POTWs (Publically Owned Treatment Works).
- WWTPs (Wastewater Treatment Plants).
- FOG Disposal Sites.