Advanced remediation solutions for oil recovery process sector - Water and Wastewater - Oil Spills
Naturama G3 A-5 has the ability to separate fluids with no added energy. The process is simple and GREEN and creates an avenue to reduce contamination and recycle exact components.
- Contaminated used transmission Oil is placed in a tall cylinder container and the diluted Naturama G3 A-5 is added.
- Within minutes the Naturama fluid gravitational force pushes on the contaminated oil and creates a clear separation - no heating or energy is used in this process. The Naturama fluid breaks the bond between the contaminated sludge sample and the oil molecules.
- Gravity forces heavy particles to sink below the Naturama solution. In this case these are metals and other solid particles.
- The oil floats above the Naturama and the remaining sludge.
- This allows for the collection and reuse of the separated oil.
- The metals can be gathered and recycled.
- The Naturama can then be reused.
- The remaining sludge mix is used in the various recycling methods.
- This method minimizes disposals and considered to be very safe and cost effective.