Aeration and mixing technologies for fog removal - Water and Wastewater - Water Aeration and Mixing
Ideal for industrial applications, our Aire-O2 Microfloat Dispersed Air Flotation (DAF) System is an effective, affordable and reliable physical/chemical pre-treatment technology for removing up to 90% of fats, oil, and grease, 60% of total suspended solids, and 30% of Biochemical Oxygen Demand – all at a much lower cost than traditional DAF systems.
- Reduces surcharges by municipalities for disposal
- Reduces maintenance and energy consumption
- Requires no balancing of flow rates
- Eliminates recycle pumps, compressors and attendant piping associated with traditional DAF equipment
- New complete custom designs (with skimmers and tankage) or retrofits into existing tankage