Aeration and mixing technologies for pulp and paper treatment - Pulp & Paper
Pulp and paper mills produce large volumes of wastewater and residual solids, presenting a number of issues in relation to pulp and paper wastewater treatment, discharge, and sludge disposal. We understand that you are seeking wastewater treatment that reliably meets permit limits, while minimizing costs, and maintaining consistent production. We will work with you to find an effective way to optimize oxygen dispersion, reduce sludge accumulation, and eliminate the need for costly dredging.
Pulp & Paper Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator/Mixer
Driven by the proven performance of our patented Aire-O2 Triton® Process Aerator and Mixer, our self-contained pulp and paper units were designed to exceed the needs of paper producers. Combining wide dispersion, fine bubble aeration with industry-leading mixing capabilities, offers an effective means of re-suspending and moving solids to create controlled mixing patterns to minimize short-circuiting.
The Pulp & Paper Aire-O2 Triton Features:
- Horizontal mixing provides better dispersion, directional control, and no splashing
- Elevated blower mount and pedestal for increased corrosion protection
- Easy to install and maintain without draining the basin
- Adaptable for supplemental air
- Mix and aerate deep tanks, up to 30ft (9m)
- Variable mounting options promote flexibility
- Components constructed of stainless steel
- Chemical resistant bearings promote durability in corrosive environments
- Non-slip, coated walkways (optional) for ease of accessibility and maintenance
- Water lubricated motor
Aeration Industries has tested and proven our wastewater treatment excels by deploying in pulp and paper mills worldwide. Whether your wastewater treatment system is an aerated lagoon or an activated sludge process, our wastewater treatment solutions provide an effective and reliable solution, helping you to maintain consistent production.