Air filtration and gas purification solutions for preservation - Environmental
The location of the files in an appropriate environment is a necessary condition to preserve them properly. There are numerous studies that identify environmental pollution as the main problem for the conservation of historical objects. Acid gases, such as sulfur, nitrogen and carbon oxides, are the most widespread form of pollution, and they acidify archival materials, accelerating deterioration. The powder has hygroscopic properties, which results in an increase in the humidity of the material, causing the appearance of a stain and other damages.
Bioconservacion offers solutions to control factors which affect the air quality in conservation. Safekeeping and conserving valuable works in:
- Art galleries
Bioconservacion’s philosophy is to always offer the optimal solutions, using innovative techniques in addressing problem areas. To accomplish this we utilise an action protocol which we adapt to the specific needs of each customer and for each causal factor, ensuring that our clients benefit before, during and after the installation of the filtration system. Here’s what we deliver:
- Air quality analysis and identification of problems to resolve
- Study and recommendation of the best solution for each case
- Initiation of testing to simulate the real conditions of the application
- Personalised estimate of the medium’s life expectancy
- Continuous evaluation and follow-up service in our laboratories
- Design and sizing of the filtration equipment
- Reliable logistics and post-sale service.
- Assessment of the treatment provided by the mediums used