Air filtration and gas purification solutions for preservation - Environmental
The location of archives in an appropriate environment is crucial for their adequate preservation. There are many studies which identify environmental pollution as the principal problem in the conservation of historical objects. Acidic gasses such as sulphuric acid, nitrogen and carbon are the most common contaminants as these acidify archived materials, accelerating their deterioration.
Dust has hygroscopic properties which increase humidity in the material causing stains and other damage.
Bioconservacion offers solutions to control factors which affect the air quality in conservation. Safekeeping and conserving valuable works in:
- Art galleries
Bioconservacion’s philosophy is to always offer the optimal solutions, using innovative techniques in addressing problem areas. To accomplish this we utilise an action protocol which we adapt to the specific needs of each customer and for each causal factor, ensuring that our clients benefit before, during and after the installation of the filtration system. Here’s what we deliver:
- Air quality analysis and identification of problems to resolve
- Study and recommendation of the best solution for each case
- Initiation of testing to simulate the real conditions of the application
- Personalised estimate of the medium’s life expectancy
- Continuous evaluation and follow-up service in our laboratories
- Design and sizing of the filtration equipment
- Reliable logistics and post-sale service.
- Assessment of the treatment provided by the mediums used