Air monitoring equipments for laboratory analysis
Our purpose built environmental laboratory provides accurate and efficient analysis, specialising in the determination of gaseous pollutant concentrations. Other processes can also be performed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Our laboratory analysis techniques include:
- Thermal desorption.
- Solvent desorption.
- Gas chromatography – mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
- Gas chromatography – flame ionisation detection (GC-FID).
- Headspace analysis.
- Ion chromatography.
- UV/visible spectrophotometry.
- Microchamber testing - direct desorption.
- Gas sampling bag analysis.
The laboratory is UKAS accredited, which ensures conformance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. We also participate in several national quality schemes such as WASP, LEAP and Field Intercomparison, giving us confidence in our analysis results. Details of our accreditation can be found in the Technical Library pages on this site.
Our highly skilled and experienced analysts allow us to perform wide ranging analysis. This is backed up by a knowledgeable technical advice department, who match individual customers requirements with the most suitable sampling equipment.
For analysis of air monitoring equipment, the following turnaround times apply. (Subject to full functioning of equipment. Longer periods may apply during the Christmas shutdown):
- Standard analysis – 10 working days.
- Fast-track analysis – 5 working days, by prior arrangement.
- Premium fast-track – 2-3 working days, by prior arrangement.
Reports are sent electronically to customers so they are received in the fastest time possible.