Air pollution control for the automotive manufacturing industry - Automobile & Ground Transport
Anguil’s Engineering expertise and flexible solutions guarantee compliance and optimized performance so your automotive plant can focus on production and avoid supply chain disruptions.
- Paint Booth Overspray & Painting Applications
- Engine Test Stations
- Tire Manufacturing & Rubber Curing
- Component Coating
- Battery Manufacturing
Is this you?
- Your process has fluctuating air streams and emissions concentrations
- Your sustainability efforts are cornerstone to your brand’s reputation
- Your exhaust contains water vapor emitted with other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- You are concerned your aging abatement equipment may not be compliant or energy efficient
Anguil has over 40 years of experience delivering custom-engineered abatement solutions for Tier 1, 2, and 3 automotive supply chain manufacturers. Leading with a flexible portfolio of equipment options and second-to-none engineering expertise, we have successfully partnered with car, truck, and off-road vehicle manufacturers around the globe to protect the environment no matter where innovation takes our customers.
We custom engineer each solution, but Anguil finds the following technologies to be especially effective for automotive industry applications:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO)
- Thermal Recuperative Oxidizer (TO)
- Emission Concentrator
- Catalytic Oxidizers
- Heat & Energy Recovery
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) is a not-for-profit organization where OEMs, suppliers, service providers, government, and academia collaborate to drive down costs and complexity from the automotive supply chain.