Air pollution control for the coating & converting industry - Metal
Protect Your Quality Coating Reputation. Anguil’s Engineering expertise and flexible solutions guarantee VOC/HAP destruction efficiency and optimized performance so your plant can focus on quality coated products.
- Web coating
- Printing / Painting
- Dip coating
- Washdown station wastewater
- Floor sweep emission control
Is this you?
- How will a change in the chemistry of my coatings affect our pollution control systems?
- Our local municipality will no longer accept wastewater from our coating process. What are the options for onsite treatment?
- We added another coating line and are not sure if our existing environmental technologies will keep us in compliance.
Whether you are flow coating miniblinds, magnetic tape, aluminum cans, coils, wire or paper, Anguil’s 40+ years of pollution control experience will provide unique insight into the wide variety of applications in the coating industry. For solvent or water based coating operations, Anguil’s experience leads directly to savings for our customers.
Determining your solution begins by quantifying your application with a thorough assessment of your emissions or wastewater constituents. Utilizing proven principles of design engineering, your abatement system will incorporate air or water volume reduction strategies to reduce system size, meaning a reduction in both capital and operating costs. For air pollution control applications, this can be achieved by cascading areas of lower VOC concentration to areas of higher concentrations. Oxidizer systems are designed to treat both continuous and batch production runs with a high turndown ratio to allow for efficient treatment of single or multiple emission points.
Anguil’s technology breadth and application knowledge allow us to address your specific process concerns.