Air pollution control for the printing, laminating & converting industry - Printing
Achieving cost effective local regulatory compliance in the printing and converting industry requires a complete understanding of both regulatory standards and the printing process. Through experience, Anguil has developed unparalleled expertise in meeting your unique requirements. We understand the effects of water versus solvent-based inks on the line, elimination of odors and toxic fumes from dryers and oven tunnel exhausts, and the capture of fugitive emissions. Over 300 successful printing installations worldwide, in plants just like yours, have shown Anguil to be a Proven Solutions Provider.
Determining your solution begins by quantifying the problem with a thorough assessment of your emissions. Through principles of design engineering your system will evolve incorporating any or all of the following:
- Air volume reduction strategies to reduce both capital and operational costs
- Permanent Total Enclosures (PTEs)
- Recirculation of Between Color Dryers (BCD) and Tunnel Exhausts
- Cascading of floorsweep and BCD Exhausts
- Minimizing air volume from PTEs by meeting minimum 'Procedure T' requirements
- Fugitive emission capture design
- Mapping of fugitive emissions in pressroom and around press
- Enclosure of web following final color deck
- Installation of floorsweeps
The result will be air volume reduction and higher capture efficiency requiring a smaller oxidizer with lower operating costs. Once minimum air volumes are determined, Anguil can select the appropriate oxidation technology. In addition, if a 100% Permanent Total Enclosure (PTE) is installed, expensive VOC capture tests can be avoided. In the event that an extremely low VOC concentration condition exists, Anguil offers rotor concentrators that can be integrated with our oxidizers or retrofitted to your current oxidizer for the realization of further efficiencies.