Air pollution control for the printing & packaging industry - Printing
Proven Solutions for Regulatory Compliance. Achieving cost-effective local regulatory compliance in the printing and converting industry requires a complete understanding of both regulatory standards as well as the printing process. With over four decades of experience, Anguil has developed unparalleled expertise in meeting your unique requirements.
- Flexographic, Web Offset and Rotogravure Printing Presses
- Adhesives & Resins Manufacturing
- Label Making
- Tape Manufacturing
Is this you?
- Your plant is expanding capacity and adding a new press
- Existing pollution control equipment is aging, and your facility is not leveraging the latest technology
- You are concerned about plant safety and the proper treatment of fumes and press room odors
- The local municipality will no longer accept your wastewater. What are the options for onsite treatment?
Anguil understands the effects of using solvent-based inks versus aqueous as it pertains to the pollution control system. Hundreds of successful printing installations worldwide in plants just like yours have shown Anguil to be a proven solutions provider and partner.
Determining your solution begins by quantifying the problem with a thorough assessment of your emissions. Our engineering experts will analyze your flow, concentrations, temperatures and exhaust while considering the following abatement strategies:
- Air volume reduction strategies to reduce both capital and operational costs for flexible packagers
- Permanent Total Enclosures (PTEs) to minimize air volumes by meeting Method 204
- Mapping of VOC emissions to allow the optimal design of fugitive emission capture hoods and enclosures
The result will be air volume reduction and higher capture efficiency requiring a smaller oxidizer with lower operating costs.
For facilities with wastewater treatment needs, Anguil can be your single source provider of an integrated treatment train. Our holistic approach to your application explores all options for water reuse and onsite treatment. Anguil’s proven project development approach leverages dedicated client collaboration, flexible exploration of viable treatments, rigorous solutions testing, and masterful integration with advanced controls and automation capabilities. Anguil can also assist with system upgrades to your wastewater treatment system to help reduce operating cost and ensure you stay in compliance.
We custom engineer each solution, but Anguil finds the following technologies to be especially effective for printing and converting industry applications: