Ambient stations for ambient air quality monitoring - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
Ambient air monitoring involves the measurement of `representative` air in urban, industrial and rural areas. These measurements are used to determine the human exposure to pollutants and can be combined with trace/background monitoring.
The OPSIS System measures multiple gases over an open path, using the DOAS (Differential Optical Absorption Spectrosocopy) technique. It can be configured to measure multiple gases in one system including NO, NO2, SO2, O3, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene, Formaldehyde, NH3 etc.
Ambient Stations by OPSIS
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- High data availability
- Cost-effective, open-path technology
- High-performance monitoring of criteria pollutants
- Representative path-integrated data
- Gas calibration only once per year
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Approved by MCERTS, TÜV, U.S. EPA, Chinese EPA, and others