Asset Tracking Solutions for Energy, Oil and Gas Industry - Manufacturing, Other
Radiant tracks highly mobile assets such as vehicles, as well as high-value assets such as robots and jigs, improving accuracy while dramatically reducing inventory time and labor.
Asset tracking, equipment monitoring, and sensor networks for the oil, gas, and energy industries have become the fastest-growing wireless sensor network IoT applications. Due to this pressure to improve safety and operational results while generating high profits, asset management systems are imperative. Oil’s extreme price swings have necessitated closer examination of businesses’ and operations’ finances and internal features to find where savings or changes can occur while continuing the company and optimizing the use of physical assets. Energy, oil, and gas asset management software is one of the most critical areas in the industry that may significantly impact operational performance. Production productivity may be increased by optimizing manufacturing and ensuring production is more predictable through enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions.
Radiant’s +18 years of experience with enterprise asset tracking has enabled us to design and develop innovative energy, oil, and gas asset tracking solutions. Radiant’s energy, oil, and gas IoT asset management software platform is also technology-agnostic. It can process data from Passive RFID, Active RFID, BLE, GPS, barcode, NFC, and other tracking technologies. This allows our energy, oil, and gas customers to use a single system (rather than several particular technologies) to address various asset tracking challenges in many environments. As a result, Radiant’s customers immediately can:
- Transform their operations digitally and simultaneously monitor numerous wells or locations
- Accurately and inexpensively monitor critical pipeline equipment in real time
- Outline the precise location for a pump and filter replacement, enhancing the preventive maintenance process while also providing further insight
- Maximize safety and security for their employees
Without Radiant’s software and solutions, the energy, oil, and gas industries risk:
- The inability to keep track of a large number of operations, as well as inventory and oil and gas shipments
- Not having near real-time updates with the aid of GPS, satellite, cellular, and other connectivity solutions
- Loss of highly-mobile physical assets ranging from IT devices, vehicles, supplies, and movable equipment to high-value production assets such as machines, robots, fixtures, jigs, molds, and tools
- Not connecting all of their field equipment to onshore equipment to track high-quality assets through IoT asset tracking
- Putting the safety and health of their plant employees at risk
We provide multiple solutions for oil, energy, and gas customers, so they can always answer “where is it?” and “how is it?” Our solutions include:
- Fixed & Physical Asset Management Solutions for the Oil, Gas, and Energy Industries: Our state-of-the-art fixed asset management system ensures that you always know exactly where assets are located and report on them in near real-time. With Radiant, energy, oil and gas asset tracking solutions you’ll enjoy increased efficiency, reduced labor costs, and peace of mind knowing that your fiduciary responsibility is covered.
- Life Safety Solutions for Oil, Gas, and Energy: With Radiant’s life safety solutions, you can ensure that your people are always safe. With our evacuation plan enforcement and testing, we can help you ensure that everyone knows what to do in an emergency. Our contact tracing capabilities allow you to know who was where and when so that you can quickly identify any potential problems. And our social distancing technologies help keep employees safe while they’re working. With Radiant, you can rest assured that your employees are always safe.