Atmospheric heavy metal on-line monitoring solutions - Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
According to US EPA IO - 3.3 standard method of heavy metals, PMMS – 5000 uses XRF nondestructive testing technology and atmospheric automatic enrichment technology to realize the accurate measurement of atmosphere heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium, arsenic, etc. It is widely used in environmental air quality monitoring places such as industrial pollution area, residential area, city, etc.
Using X-ray fluorescence method, the system includes particulates enrichment modules, roll membrane module, analysis module and control module. It consists of automatic filter membrane filtration system which realizes metal particles enrichment and automatic position replacement, and XRF analysis system which realizes the accurate analysis of enrichment elements on filter membrane.
- Can measure heavy metal elements up to 28 kinds, measuring element can be extended, detection limit reaches ng/m3
- Calibration in advance, automatic zero calibration, automatic fault diagnosis function, greatly reduce the required maintenance work
- Can choose TSP,PM10 , PM2.5 cutter to realize the monitoring of different diameter particles
- A variety of transport ways such as RS232/485, USB, GPRS, Ethernet, achieve re-al-time remote monitoring and data transmission
- Built-in LCD touch control, convenient operation at the scene of mobile platforms such as on-board monitoring station
- Using low energy X-ray source, noworries about any radiation