Channel Networks - Portable Measurements solutions for determination of infiltration water in small pipelines - Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
Application: Concrete pipe DN 250. Part filled, low level. Very low flow rates. Ex Zone 1. No mains power supply available.
- Continuous flow rate measurement to determine the extraneous water volumes
- Reliable detection of lowest flow rates during night hours
- Quick and easy installtion
- Long system battery life
- The portable, Ex-protected flow meter Type PCM Pro was used.
- To detect even lowest flow rates the mini sensor Type CSM with a height of merely 21 mm was used.
- The low flow levels within the small pipe diameter are detcted by using a small Type DSM special air-ultrasonic sensor.
- Quick and straightforward installation by using a special pipe mounting system
- High accuracy and reliability
- Long battery life of several months without the need to replace the rechargeable battery