Channel Networks - Pump Stations and Lifting Facilities solutions for level measurement pump well sector - Water and Wastewater - Pumps & Pumping
Application: Well diameter 1.8 m. Depth of well 6.5 m. Two wet installed pumps. Pressure pipe installed in the centre.
- Pump control in alternate duty assist mode
- Switching points at levels of 2 m and 4 m
- Maximum level report
- Dry run protection
- Transmission of levels to control system
- An ultrasonic measurement Type NivuMaster Ultra has been used.
- The implemented variable pump mode provides a great number of options such as the alternate duty assist mode desired by customer.
- Obstacles on the sides of the sonic lobe such as ladders, steps, cables, pipes, pumps and other constructions can be covered using the built-in agitator avoidance.
- Measuring and controlling in one unit