Channel Networks - Stormwater Treatment Facilities for discharge measurement sector - Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
Application: Rectangular channel, 6 m width. Part filled. Simultaneous overflow from several chambers into one common channel. Short calming section upstream of measuring point.
Definition of Tasks
- Detection of overflow volumes to recipient
- Readings shall be transmitted to control system via analog and digital outputs
- High accuracy at varying overflow volumes per chamber
- Providing highest measuring dynamics and accuracy, a cross-correlation-based system Type NivuFlow 750 M3 has been used. By using 3 flow velocity sensors simultaneously it is possible to detect and to consider existing asymmetric flow conditions.
- The sensors have been installed on the channel bottom. Protective metal sheets prevent the sensors from being damaged.
- Low installation costs
- Complies with requested accuracies by utilising 3 velocity sensors