Channel Networks - Stormwater Treatment Facilities for throttle monitoring via GPRS sector - Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
Application: Stormwater overflow tank with discharge control using mechanic throttle equipment. Throttle volume: 185 l/s. No power supply available.
Definition of Tasks
- Continuous measurement and flow rate control on a stormwater overflow tank
- Detection of low nightly discharges
- Not more than one additional unit can be installed due to few space available in the switching cabinet
- A battery-powered GPRS data logger Type NivuLog Easy has been used.
- Data from an existing level probe are logged additionally in order to detect the tank level .
- Ultrasonic echo sounders Type NivuCompact have been used at the throttle discharge as well as on the discharge edge. The echo sounders are directly powered by the data logger.
- Throttle discharge as well as discharge volumes are calculated using a setpoint table stored in the 'Device to Web' (D2W) online portal
- Alarms are triggered using an instruction list stored in D2W as soon as the pre-set alarm requirements have been fullfilled