Chemical water solutions for the BCP™ chemistry - Water and Wastewater - Chemical Water Treatment
Water treatment programs deal primarily with three main issues:
Water Treatment Issues
These issues cause numerous operational problems in process and comfort cooling water systems.
Biofilm control is at the core of many heat transfer and corrosion solutions (more). BCP products, which disperse biological deposits and clean surfaces, transform standard water treatment programs into Biofilm Control Programs (BCP).
Learn more about how BCP chemistry fits into a Legionella Control Program . . .
AMSA BCP chemistry addresses water treatment issues through 3 main treatment approaches:
1. Stand-Alone Clean-up Chemistry
Close-up of cooling tower fill Before clean-up with BCP chemistry
Penetrates and disperses biofilm
AMSA BCP chemistry penetrates organic deposits and releases them from surfaces with a clean-up dosage regimen.
Close-up of cooling tower fill After clean-up with BCP chemistry
- Cleans heavily fouled systems
- Cleaning accomplished on-line
2. Component of a Biofilm Control Program (BCP)
When applied in a coordinated manner with biocides, BCP™ products provide water treatment professionals with a highly effective Biofilm Control Program.
- BCP products penetrate deposits and biofilm which allow biocides to travel deeper into the biofilm and have greater contact with the bacteria.
- BCP products disperse biofilm into the bulk water which allow biocides increased contact with dispersed bacteria and work more effectively.
3. Ingredient in All-In-One-Drum Formulations