Cleaners for Food and beverage industry - Food and Beverage
IPC offers a full line of precision cleaners that provide consistent results with every use and leave surfaces completely clean. An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective in most cleaning applications. Typical uses include removing protein, starch, grease, fat, gum, oil and baked on soil from processing equipment, lines, and filter membranes.
Our line of cleaners can deliver the critical/precision cleaning needed to meet the most rigorous specifications for cleanliness. All of our cleaners are NSF registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
Laboratory research shows: To ensure an effective sanitization of food processing equipment, it is essential for the surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned first.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- Manufacturing plants
- Food service industry
- Cooking equipment: pots, pans, fryers, steamers, vats, utensils, cutlery
- Tableware: glassware, flatware, dishes
- Facilities: counter, floors, surfaces, tabletops
- Processing equipment
- Mixing tanks
- Laboratory glassware