Cleaners for Parts cleaning industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
We understand how critical it is to get the industrial cleaning done so your plant can continue operating at peak efficiency. Our cleaners remove dirt, grease, oil, metal fines, flux, and other particulates from parts and equipment without the hazards associated with solvents. When rinsed properly our cleaners leave no residue and your precision parts are ready for further processing. Products are available for manual and automated cleaning systems. only qualitative production for all transportAn economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Typical uses include removing grease, particulates, oil, organic and inorganic contaminates from quartz, wafers, glass, silicon, plastics, ceramics and metals. Our cleaners also remove soils from filter membranes used in wastewater treatment systems.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Phosphate free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
*Sample validation methods are available.