Cleaners for Semiconductors/electronics industry - Electronics and Computers
Our cleaners are used in the manufacturing of semiconductors, flat panel displays, CDs, DVDs, and many other electronic items. They remove emulsions, particulates, oil, organic and inorganic contaminants from quartz, wafers, glass, silicon, ceramics, and metals. When rinsed properly our products leave no residue and your precision parts are ready for further processing.
An economical 1-2% concentration in water is effective for most cleaning applications. Typical uses include removing fingerprints, oils, flux, titanium dioxide, silicons, petrolatum, paraffins, emulsifiers, insoluble salts and oxides. Use to clean hard surfaces including stainless steel, ceramics, plastics and glassware. Our line of cleaners can deliver the critical/precision cleaning needed to meet the most rigorous specifications for cleanliness.
All of our cleaners are NSF registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners and can be validated in FDA processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. All cleaners are free of solvents, phosphates, silicates, phenols, and Substances of Very High Concern.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- Circuit boards
- Solar wafers